Visitors can take photography tours, photography workshops, and lectures with Julio Muñoz, an English-speaking Cuban photographer in Trinidad, Cuba. He teach his "John Wayne" street photography style, based on the fast and basic use of the camera and the anticipation of the scene.
- The opportunity to have real access to Cuban culture and other activities that the ordinary tourist does not normally experience.
- Meetings with established artists and photographers in Trinidad de Cuba.
Lectures and slideshows on Trinidad's historical sites, Santería religion and street photography.
- The chance to see music and dance performances as well as traditional Afro-Caribbean cultural events.
- Private portrait sessions with dancers, musicians, and others.
- An introduction to local people to gain understanding about their lives and fascinating culture.
- To walk with you around the streets of Trinidad looking for picture opportunities.
- Photographic setups including American Classic cars, horses in fields, cowboys at work and a working farm.
- Assistance to photographers who want to enrol in a workshop in Trinidad.
- Assistance photographers, filmmakers, etc on assignment in Trinidad.
- Julio Muñoz's local and cultural knowledge about Trinidad de Cuba gives visitors a unique insight into this beautiful, 500 year old Spanish colonial UNESCO World Heritage Site.